Welcome

If you have found me through Mother Letters, welcome to my house. Feel free to make yourself at home and look around.
Put your feet up on the coffee table, see what I have in the pantry, and enjoy our time together.
If you would like to read my entire Mother Letter, click here.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween Traditions

Every Halloween we have our traditional Halloween dinner before going out to trick or treat. We put a fun halloween tablecloth on, use Halloween paper party plates and napkins (easy clean up), and get out the plastic halloween goblets I bought at the dollar store years ago. If I can get some dry ice we have smoking rootbeer along with some other fun concoctions before they head out to load up on candy. We love the fun side of Halloween!

Mummy dogs


<><><> 
Zombie eyes and monster teeth
(colored deviled eggs and apple slices with peanut butter and marshmallows)


<><><>   <><><>  
Brains complete with roaches
(I ordered the mold online)

<><><> 
Jack o' Lantern cheeseball

No comments:

Post a Comment