Welcome

If you have found me through Mother Letters, welcome to my house. Feel free to make yourself at home and look around.
Put your feet up on the coffee table, see what I have in the pantry, and enjoy our time together.
If you would like to read my entire Mother Letter, click here.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Footloose ♪

Hubby and I went to see the new Footloose the other night. It was amazing what a few (or many) years will do to your perspective. When the first Footloose came out (yes, I am THAT old) I identified wholeheartedly with the teens and looked at those parents as ridiculous. As we sat and enjoyed the new movie, I found myself horrified at Ariel's attitude and loose morals. I wondered what Hubby was thinking about the scantily clad actress. I looked over and realized that he was having much the same thoughts as I was. I knew we were both thinking of our sweet little girls at home.

You know you are getting old when although you can remember what it was like to be a teenager, you identify more with the overprotective parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment